Double glazed windows, doors and conservatories in Ballymena
Since 1982 we’ve been supplying and installing high-quality windows, doors and conservatories to homeowners across Northern Ireland. As our industry knowledge and home improvements product range has grown, as has our service areas. We now reach the whole of Northern Ireland and Ireland. With many double-glazing installations across the surrounding Ballymena area, we’ve built up quite the local reputation. Many of our Ballymena customers are recommended by friends and family who were highly impressed with our unparalleled customer services and product quality.
At Turkington Windows, we’re large enough to boast an impressive scale of capabilities to fit even the largest and most unique projects, yet small enough to care about each and every homeowner and treat their home as if it were our own, that’s why we’re one of the top double glazing installers in Northern Ireland!
Popular double-glazing home improvement products in Ballymena
With such a vast history of double-glazing installations in the Ballymena area, we’ve found some common patterns in frequently requested home improvement products to suit the local building designs and styles.
- Double glazed windows – We install both aluminium and uPVC windows that incorporate our advanced double glazing. Choose from our range of window styles, including casement, flush sash and sash. They can all be designed in a plethora of customisations to suit your home’s current appearance, including a range of colours, woodgrain finishes and chrome hardware.
- Front and back doors – Available in either aluminium, composite or uPVC, we offer a number of popular styles, including patio, bi-fold and french doors, as well as traditional entrance doors. They’ve all been rigorously tested to ensure they provide superior home security and energy efficiency.
- A home extension – For Ballymena homeowners looking to add more living space to their home, a conservatory, garden room or sunroom is the perfect choice! We can tailor design it to fit niche spaces and blend with your home’s existing exterior.
Visit one of our double glazing showrooms in Northern Ireland
Find your perfect replacement windows, doors or conservatory by visiting one of our cutting-edge double-glazing showrooms that illustrate our latest range of products. You can compare different colours and finishes to get a feel for your perfect appearance and look at our range of stunning hardware to complement the design. Our double-glazing experts will also be on hand to answer any home improvement questions you may have and advise on what specifications and styles will suit your requirements best.
- Double glazing showroom in Lisburn – under 45 minutes from Ballymena, our 3,500 sq. ft Lisburn showroom is the closest for Ballymena homeowners. Take a visit to see our range of high-performance windows, doors and conservatories.
- Double glazing showroom in Portadown – only an hour from Ballymena, why not make a day trip out of your visit to our Portadown glazing showroom and take visit to Lough Neagh, Antrim or Gawley’s Gate on the way!
Where is Ballymena, Northern Ireland?
Ballymena is a large town, in fact, it’s the eighth largest town in Northern Ireland. The town was built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626 but on the basis that the town holds two annual fairs and a free Saturday market indefinitely. The Saturday market still runs, becoming a popular shopping hub for visitors far and wide. Ballymena is also the birthplace of famed actor, Liam Neeson, who was awarded the Freedom of the Town in January 2013.
Recommended and reputable double-glazing installers in Ballymena
Much like Ballymena upholds its commitment to hosting a Saturday market, we at Turkington will always uphold our promise to bring you the very best in home improvements. Whether you’re looking for replacement windows, new doors, or a new home extension, we’re honoured to serve the homeowners of Ballymena.
To find out more, you can browse our website or contact us today.